A Commercial General Liability insurance policy covers injury and damage that may be caused by a business. At Wells Insurance, our liability agents can review your risks to evaluate your policy to ensure you are properly covered.
Some of the general liability risks that are covered include:
- Liability for injury or damages that may occur on your property or due to your business operations.
- Legal costs if you are involved in a lawsuit.
- Liability if you damage someone else’s property.
There are some claims as well that may not be covered under your CGL policy and you may have to obtain a separate insurance policy to be covered properly. These may include:
- Faulty workmanship
- Liability from commercial vehicles.
- Losses arising from your employee’s injuries.
Let a Wells Insurance agent give you an evaluation or a quote on your business insurance needs to make sure you are properly covered and aren’t at risk for any liabilities.