Many businesses in Florida have claims resulting from injuries or other damages. Insurance companies have let independent agents know that sometimes these claims are not the most common ones.
Some of the most costliest claims can many times be prevented:
- Vehicle or Auto accidents – try to always screen the employees and new hires driving records.
- Product or Cyber Liability – research where you may have risks that may not always be considered.
- Customer accidents – try to assess any risks where a customer may be injured.
- Slips or Falls – always take the proper safety precautions around the workplace.
- Fire – keep fire detection and prevention equipment tested regularly.
- Water – keep key employees aware of where water turn-off values are.
- Theft – conduct background checks on employees and new hires as well as the proper security features.
At Wells Insurance, our business insurance professionals can help to asses your companies risks and provide the proper insurance plan for the coverage you need.